Friday, May 16, 2008

final (pun intended) entry!

Dear Professor,

This was a great class for me in many different ways. First and formeost, it was a class which i looked forward to always and enjoyed. Secondly, it was a class which I had learned a lot in, without cramming before exams, but rather through a paced learning throughout the semester due to the "hand on" in-class exersices, as well as the case graders for homwwork. The text book was not so helpful for me as much as the in class exrecies with the Professor! Also, i felt that the journel entries were a great way to recap what i had learnt or did not understand. I especially appreciated the personilzed emails.

Furthermore, it was my the first time learning excel, and since learning it in class, i started to use for my own personel usage, mostly to create spread sheets to review gemara, which up intil now i did not have an efficiant to create these spreadsheets.

thanks for as great semester,

Natan

No comments: